Indiana vs Nebraska Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Indiana Hoosiers (5-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-3, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Indiana vs Nebraska Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+105) | NEB: (-125)
Spread: IND: +2 (-110) | NEB: -2 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 52% | NEB: 48%
Indiana vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Indiana, 27-23, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 15, 2016.
- Nebraska is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Nebraska is 5-4-1 (W-L-D) in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Maryland, 34-28, on the road in Week 8.
- Nebraska was on bye in Week 8, but the Cornhuskers lost to No. 17 Minnesota, 34-7, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.