Indiana vs Purdue Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time (Week 13 College Football)
Indiana vs Purdue Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Indiana Hoosiers (2-9, 0-8 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (7-4, 5-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium — West Lafayette, IN
Indiana vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (+520) | PUR: (-800)
Spread: IU: +14.5 (-110) | PUR:-14.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Indiana vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (97.0%)
Indiana vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 68-42-6 all-time in 116 head-to-head games against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Purdue, 44-41, in their most recent game on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Indiana is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Indiana is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Purdue's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.