Indiana Fever vs Seattle Storm WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By David Hayes
Fever vs Storm Game Info
Indiana Fever (9-19, 4-10 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (15-13, 10-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Fever vs Storm Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+400) | SEA: (-540)
Spread: IND: +9.5 (-110) | SEA: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 152 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: IND: (+25000) | SEA: (+3000)
Fever vs Storm Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Indiana's last six games
- Seattle is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
Fever vs Storm Prop Bet
All Fever-Storm betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Fever) Total Points: Under 71 (-120) — The Fever's offense has struggled on the road lately. Indiana has scored 68 points or fewer in its last two road contests, averaging just 66.5 points per game (PPG) during that stretch. Indiana also scored only 61 points in the most recent matchup between these two teams, which came on the road in Seattle on June 23, 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.