Illinois vs Iowa Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
Illinois vs Iowa Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (4-6, 3-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (8-2, 5-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Illinois vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+350) | IOWA: (-480)
Spread: ILL: +11.5 (-110) | IOWA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Illinois vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (82.9%)
Illinois vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois is 38-36-2 straight up in 76 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Illinois, 35-21, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Illinois is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in each of Illinois' last eight games.
- Iowa is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa's last six games against Illinois.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.