Illinois vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (11-5, 7-3 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (9-7, 4-5 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall – Bloomington, IN
Illinois vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-136) | IU: (+116)
Spread: ILL: -2.5 (-102) | IU: +2.5 (-120)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (71%) | IU: (29%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1700) | IU: (+5500)
Illinois vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Indiana, 69-60, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 26, 2020.
- Indiana is 71-60 in its 131 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Illinois.
- Indiana is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Illinois.
- Illinois defeated then-No. 7 Iowa, 80-75 in its most recent game on Jan. 29, 2021.
- Indiana lost to Rutgers, 74-70 in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!