Idaho vs Oregon State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Idaho Vandals and Oregon State Beavers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Idaho vs Oregon State Point Spread
The Beavers are 28.5-point home favorites against the Vandals. Oregon State is -102 to cover the spread, while Idaho is -120 to cover as the 28.5 -point underdog.
Idaho vs Oregon State Over/Under
The over/under for the Idaho vs Oregon State Week 3 college football matchup is set at 62.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Idaho vs Oregon State Moneyline
The Vandals vs Beavers moneyline has Oregon State as a -6000 favorite, while Idaho is the +1600 underdog on the road.
Idaho vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 2-0 straight up in its last two head-to-head matchups against Idaho.
- Oregon State defeated Idaho, 38-0, in their last meeting on Sept. 23, 2006.
- Idaho is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Oregon State is 14-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Idaho's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oregon State's last seven home games.
Idaho vs Oregon State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IDHO: (+1600) | ORST: (-6000)
Spread: IDHO: +28.5 (-120) | ORST: -28.5 (-102)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IDHO: (N/A) | ORST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.