College basketball's Tuesday schedule includes the No. 10 Houston Cougars taking on the South Florida Bulls.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs South Florida Point Spread
South Florida is listed as an underdog by 18.5 points (-102 odds), and Houston, the favorite, is -120 to cover.
Houston vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for Houston-South Florida on January 18 is 125. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
Houston vs South Florida Moneyline
The Houston vs South Florida moneyline has Houston as a -4500 favorite, while South Florida is a +1600 underdog.
Houston vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (96.4%)
Houston vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Houston is 10-7-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 18.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 3-3 against the spread.
- There have been eight Houston games (out of 18) that hit the over this season.
- South Florida has covered the spread nine times in 16 games.
- South Florida has played 16 games this season, and four of them have hit the over.
Houston vs South Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-4500) | South Florida: (+1600)
- Spread: Houston: -18.5 (-120) | South Florida: +18.5 (-102)
- Total: 125 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!