Houston vs South Florida Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 18 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Tuesday schedule includes the No. 10 Houston Cougars taking on the South Florida Bulls.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs South Florida Point Spread
South Florida is listed as an underdog by 18.5 points (-102 odds), and Houston, the favorite, is -120 to cover.
Houston vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for Houston-South Florida on January 18 is 125. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
Houston vs South Florida Moneyline
The Houston vs South Florida moneyline has Houston as a -4500 favorite, while South Florida is a +1600 underdog.
Houston vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (96.4%)
Houston vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Houston is 10-7-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 18.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 3-3 against the spread.
- There have been eight Houston games (out of 18) that hit the over this season.
- South Florida has covered the spread nine times in 16 games.
- South Florida has played 16 games this season, and four of them have hit the over.
Houston vs South Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-4500) | South Florida: (+1600)
- Spread: Houston: -18.5 (-120) | South Florida: +18.5 (-102)
- Total: 125 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!