Houston vs Oregon Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 24 College Basketball Game
Houston vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Houston Cougars (4-1) vs. Oregon Ducks (3-2)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michelob Ultra Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Houston vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-205) | ORE: (+168)
Spread: HOU: -4.5 (-106) | ORE: +4.5 (-114)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HOU: (+3000) | ORE: (+4500)
Houston vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (69.6%)
Houston vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Houston, 78-66, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 22, 2019.
- Houston is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last nine games.
- Oregon is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oregon's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.