Houston Roughnecks vs New York Guardians Spread, Odds, Betting Lines, Date and Stats for XFL Week 6 Game
Roughnecks vs Guardians Game Info
XFL Week 6
Houston Roughnecks (5-0, 2-0 Away) vs. New York Guardians (3-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutheford, NJ
Roughnecks vs Guardians Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-280) | NYG: (+220)
Spread: HOU: -6.5 (-110) | NYG: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 47– Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: N/A | NYG: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: HOU: (+170) | NYG: (+750)
Roughnecks vs Guardians Stats
- Houston is averaging 31.6 points per game (PPG) (No. 1 in the XFL).
- Houston is surrendering 22.2 PPG (No. 5 in the XFL).
- New York is averaging 15.8 PPG (No. 8 in the XFL).
- New York is surrendering 17.0 PPG (No. 2 in the XFL).
- Houston defeated the Seattle Dragons, 32-23, at home in Week 5.
- New York defeated the Dallas Renegades, 30-12, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.