Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud made a statement last weekend and increased his odds to win the Heisman Trophyon FanDuel Sportsbook. Stroud passed for 6 touchdowns and nearly 400 yards -- in the first half -- in a mauling of Michigan State, 56-7.
Alabama QB Bryce Young had a sensational encore performance later on Saturday with 5 TD passes and 559 yards in the Crimson Tide's 42-35 victory over Arkansas.
The Heisman Trophy voting deadline is Dec. 6 with finalists announced the same day. A total of 870 media members, 56 living Heisman winners and one vote from the fans will decide the winner at the Heisman Ceremony on Dec. 11.
Heading into Week 13 and rivalry weekend, here's how the Heisman Trophy odds stack up on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heisman Trophy Odds 2021
1. C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (-220)
2. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+190)
3. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (+2500)
4. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+4000)
5. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (+5000)
6. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (+10000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!