Heisman Odds: Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, Kenneth Walker and Matt Corral to Decide Heisman Winner on FanDuel Sportsbook
The race for the Heisman Trophy will be decided in the closing three weeks of the NCAA Football regular season. Alabama QB Bryce Young (+170) is holding a slim lead over Ohio State QB CJ Stroud (+300), Michigan State surging RB Kenneth Walker III (+450) and Ole Miss QB Matt Corral (+500), who was the Heisman co-favorite three weeks ago.
Walker was +4000 to win the Heisman two weeks ago before ripping off 197 yards off 5 TDs in a comeback win over rival Michigan. Oklahoma QB Caleb Williams has also moved up sharply since then from +5000 to +700.
Young has passed for 2,954 yards with a 69.4 completion rate, 9.1 yards per pass and 28 TDs to 3 INTs. Stroud checks in with 2,675 passing yards and 67% completions, 9.8 yards per pass and 25 TD's to 5 INTs. Walker leads the nation in rushing with 1,340 yards and his 15 rushing TD's is second in the country.
Heading into Week 11, here's how the Heisman Trophy odds stack up on FanDuel Sportsbook.
1. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+170)
2. CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+300)
3. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+450)
4. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (+500)
5. Caleb Williams, QB, Oklahoma (+700)
6. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (+3000)
7. Sam Hartman, QB Wake Forest (+5000)
8. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+8000)
9. Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia (+8000)
10. Cameron Rising, QB, Utah (+8000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!