Heat vs Pelicans Game Info
Miami Heat (40-22, 13-18 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (26-36, 12-19 Home)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Heat vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+104) | NOP: (-122)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-110) | NOP: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 42% | NOP: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+2700) | NOP: (+21000)
Heat vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Miami's last nine games.
- New Orleans is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of New Orleans' last 11 games.
Heat vs Pelicans Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 116.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.4 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Miami defeated the Orlando Magic, 116-113, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
- New Orleans lost to the Dallas Mavericks, 127-123 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
Heat vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Heat-Pelicans betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lonzo Ball - Points: Over 12.5 (-110) – Lonzo Ball has been on an absolute tear over his last three games, averaging 23.3 PPG during that stretch. Notably, he scored at least 19 points in all of those three as well. While the Heat have been great defensively this season, they've struggled on the road, surrendering 107.0 PPG at home compared to 111.4 PPG on the road. Ball mirrors this trend, as he's averaging 13.0 PPG at home and just 11.6 on the road. Look for Ball to stay hot in the Smoothie King Center.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.