The Miami Heat are among the NBA teams in action on Thursday, up against the New Orleans Pelicans.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Pelicans Game Info
- Miami Heat (35-20) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (22-32)
- Date: Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Heat vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-194) | NO: (+162)
- Spread: MIA: -4.5 (-110) | NO: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Miami is 32-23-0 this year.
- The Heat's ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 12-10.
- Out of 55 Miami games so far this season, 32 have gone over the total.
- New Orleans' record against the spread is 28-26-0.
- The Pelicans' ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or more is 15-16.
- There have been 21 New Orleans games (out of 54) that went over the total this year.
Heat vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (72%)
Heat vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are 4.5-point home underdogs against the Heat. New Orleans is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -110.
Heat vs Pelicans Over/Under
A combined point total of 217 has been set for Heat-Pelicans on February 10, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Heat vs Pelicans Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pelicans-Heat, New Orleans is the underdog at +162, and Miami is -194 playing on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!