The NBA slate on Sunday includes the Miami Heat facing the Atlanta Hawks.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Hawks Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Atlanta Hawks (43-39)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Heat vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-122) | ATL: (+104)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-114) | ATL: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 221 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Hawks Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (55.3%)
Heat vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has beaten the spread 47 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 29-29-2.
- There have been 46 Miami games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 39-47-0 this season.
- The Hawks' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 11-20.
- This year, 44 of Atlanta's 82 games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs Hawks Point Spread
The Heat are at the Hawks, and favored by 1.5 points. Miami is -114 to cover the spread, with Atlanta being -106.
Heat vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for the Heat versus Hawks matchup on April 24 has been set at 221, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Heat vs Hawks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Hawks-Heat, Atlanta is the underdog at +104, and Miami is -122 playing on the road.