Heat vs Hawks NBA Playoffs Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Tuesday, the Miami Heat play the Atlanta Hawks.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Hawks Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Atlanta Hawks (43-39)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-330) | ATL: (+265)
- Spread: MIA: -7.5 (-112) | ATL: +7.5 (-108)
- Total: 219 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Hawks Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (71.7%)
Heat vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has 46 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Heat's ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 7-13-1.
- Out of 82 Miami games so far this season, 46 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 38-46-0 this season.
- The Hawks have won once ATS (1-2) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Atlanta has played 82 games this year, and 44 of them have gone over the total.
Heat vs Hawks Point Spread
The Heat are hosting the Hawks, and favored by 7.5 points. Miami is -112 to cover the spread, with Atlanta being -108.
Heat vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for the Heat versus Hawks game on April 19 has been set at 219, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Heat vs Hawks Moneyline
Miami is a -330 favorite on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a +265 underdog on the road.