Hawks vs Warriors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Hawks (22-22, 11-13 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (22-23, 13-8 Home)
Date: Friday, March 26, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Hawks vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-270) | GSW: (+220)
Spread: ATL: -7 (-110) | GSW: +7 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (76%) | GS: (24%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+19000) | GS: (+15000)
Hawks vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Golden State is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last five games.
- Atlanta lost to Sacramento, 110-108, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 24, 2021.
- Golden State lost to Sacramento, 141-119, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.