Hawks vs Mavericks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Hawks (11-12, 5-5 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-14, 4-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Hawks vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+144) | DAL: (-172)
Spread: ATL: +3.5 (-106) | DAL: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (35%) | DAL: (65%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+10000) | DAL: (+3600)
Hawks vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 11-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Atlanta's last 19 games.
- Dallas is 0-8 ATS in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last six games.
- Atlanta defeated Toronto, 132-121, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Dallas defeated Minnesota, 127-122, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.