Harvard vs Dartmouth Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 17 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Monday in college basketball, the Harvard Crimson are playing the Dartmouth Big Green.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Harvard vs Dartmouth Point Spread
Dartmouth is a 1.5-point underdog against Harvard. Dartmouth is -108 to cover the spread, and Harvard is -112.
Harvard vs Dartmouth Over/Under
The over/under for Harvard-Dartmouth on January 17 is 135.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Harvard vs Dartmouth Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Harvard vs. Dartmouth reveal Harvard as the favorite (-128) and Dartmouth as the underdog (+106).
Harvard vs Dartmouth Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Harvard wins (56.6%)
Harvard vs Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Harvard is 6-4-1 this year.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson are 3-3-1.
- Harvard has played 14 games this year, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Dartmouth is 11-2-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Big Green are 11-1.
- Dartmouth has played 14 games this year, and seven of them have gone over the total.
Harvard vs Dartmouth Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Harvard: (-128) | Dartmouth: (+106)
- Spread: Harvard: -1.5 (-112) | Dartmouth: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!