Thursday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Hartford Hawks and the UMass-Lowell River Hawks.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Point Spread
UMass-Lowell is the underdog by 2.5 points against Hartford. UMass-Lowell is -112 to cover the spread, and Hartford is -108.
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Over/Under
Hartford versus UMass-Lowell, on March 3, has an over/under of 138.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Moneyline
Hartford is a -146 favorite on the moneyline, while UMass-Lowell is a +122 underdog.
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UMass Lowell win (55.3%)
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Betting Trends
- Hartford has 15 wins in 29 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Hawks' ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 6-3.
- Hartford has seen 18 of its 29 games hit the over.
- UMass-Lowell's record against the spread is 13-13-0.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the River Hawks are 6-4 against the spread.
- Out of 29 UMass-Lowell games so far this year, 10 have hit the over.
Hartford vs UMass-Lowell Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Hartford: (-146) | UMass-Lowell: (+122)
- Spread: Hartford: -2.5 (-108) | UMass-Lowell: +2.5 (-112)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!