Hartford vs New Hampshire Basketball Game Info
Hartford Hawks (5-2, 2-0 America East) vs. New Hampshire Wildcats (1-2, 0-0 America East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium — Durham, NH
Hartford vs New Hampshire Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HART: (+172) | UNH: (-205)
Spread: HART: +4.5 (-110) | UNH: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HART: (N/A) | UNH: (N/A)
Hartford vs New Hampshire Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Hampshire: 61.4%
Hartford vs New Hampshire Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Hampshire defeated Hartford, 67-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Hartford is 47-28 in the 75 all-time matchups against New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire is 0-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Hartford is 5-2 ATS this season.
- New Hampshire lost to Quinnipiac, 64-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
- Hartford defeated Maine, 65-50, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!