Hardy vs Greene Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 12 Heavyweight Bout
Greg "Prince of War" Hardy (6-2-0, 1 N/C, 5 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Maurice "The Crochet Boss" Greene (9-4-0, 2 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Hardy vs Greene Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Greg Hardy (-300)
- Maurice Greene (+235)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hardy by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Hardy by Points (N/A)
- Hardy by Submission (N/A)
- Greene by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Greene by Points (N/A)
- Greene by Submission (N/A)
Hardy vs Greene Prediction
UFC Vegas 12 Hardy-Greene prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Greg Hardy
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Hardy vs Greene Betting Trends and Stats
- Greg Hardy defeated Yorgan De Castro, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
- Maurice Greene defeated Gian Villante, by submission, in his most recent bout on June 27, 2020.
- Hardy averages 4.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Greene averages 4.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Hardy averages 2.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Greene averages 3.96 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47 percent defense rate.
- Hardy has an 83 percent takedown defense rate.
- Greene has a 33 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.