Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 25)
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Vegas Golden Knights (25-15-2, 12-5-0 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (27-9-2, 13-4-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VGK: (+190) | CAR: (-235)
Spread: VGK: +1.5 (-132) | CAR: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 6 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: VGK: (+800) | CAR: (+1000)
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (60.4%)
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- Vegas is 7-0 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Carolina is 7-2 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Vegas' last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last six games against Vegas.
Golden Knights vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Jonathan Marchessault — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-220)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+220) | Under (-280)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Chandler Stephenson — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Alex Pietrangelo — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.