MLB action on Monday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the San Diego Padres.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Giants vs Padres Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (2-1) vs. San Diego Padres (3-1)
- Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-152) | SD: (+128)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+134) | SD: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (66.7%)
Giants vs Padres Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Giants, San Diego is the underdog at +128, and San Francisco is -152 playing at home.
Giants vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Padres are -162 to cover the spread, and the Giants are +134.
Giants vs Padres Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Giants-Padres game on April 11, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.