Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Nationals Game Info
San Francisco Giants (8-10, 2-5 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (7-8, 3-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Giants vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+118) | WAS: (-136)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-172) | WAS: +1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 51% | WAS: 49%
Starting Pitcher: SF: Jeff Samardzija (1-0, 1.62 ERA) | WAS: Jeremy Hellickson (1-0, 2.25 ERA)
Giants vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last six games.
- Washington is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Washington is 2-4 straight up in its last six home games.
Giants vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Giants-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+100) – Both of the starting pitchers in this contest have gotten off to excellent starts this season. The San Francisco Giants' starter, Jeff Samardzija, has a 1.62 ERA through three starts. Meanwhile, the Washington Nationals' starter, Jeremy Hellickson, has surrendered only two earned runs in eight innings pitched this season. If both pitchers maintain this excellent pace, this game could be scoreless after the first inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.