Georgia vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (7-2, 0-2 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+380) | ARK: (-490)
Spread: UGA: +9.5 (-120) | ARK: -9.5 (-102)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+15000) | ARK: (+4000)
Georgia vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Arkansas, 99-89, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Arkansas is 23-16 in the 39 all-time, head-to-head games against Georgia.
- Georgia is 5-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Arkansas is 7-3 ATS this season.
- Georgia lost to LSU, 94-92 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Arkansas lost to Tennessee, 79-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!