Georgia vs Vanderbilt Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Bulldogs and Vanderbilt Commodores.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 34.5-point road favorites against the Commodores. Georgia is -120 to cover the spread, while Vanderbilt is -102 to cover as the 34.5 -point underdog.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia vs Vanderbilt Week 4 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Commodores moneyline has Georgia as a -50000 favorite, while Vanderbilt is the +3500 underdog at home.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Georgia is 58-20-2 straight up in 80 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 30-6, during their most recent meeting on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Georgia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia's last eight games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-7 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Vanderbilt's last five games against Georgia.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-50000) | VAN: (+3500)
Spread: UGA: -34.5 (-120) | VAN: +34.5 (-102)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.