Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and Clemson Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Point Spread
The Tigers are 27.5-point home favorites against the Yellow Jackets. Clemson is -108 to cover the spread, while Georgia Tech is -112 to cover as the 27.5-point underdog.
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia Tech vs Clemson Week 3 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Moneyline
The Georgia Tech vs Clemson moneyline has the Tigers as the -5000 favorite, while the Yellow Jackets are +1500 underdogs on the road.
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 50-33-2 straight up in 85 all-time head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 73-7, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Georgia Tech is 0-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Clemson.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia Tech's last six games.
- Clemson is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Clemson's last nine games against Georgia Tech.
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTECH: (+1500) | CLEM: (-5000)
Spread: GTECH: +27.5 (-112) | CLEM: -27.5 (-108)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire:GTECH: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.