Benitez vs Brown Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 46 — Featherweight Preliminary Card Bout
Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez (22-9-0, 8 KO's, 10 Submissions) vs. "Downtown" TJ Brown (15-8-0, 4 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 15, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Benitez vs Brown Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 46 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gabriel Benitez: (-188)
- TJ Brown: (+152)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Benitez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Benitez by Points: (N/A)
- Benitez by Submission: (N/A)
- Brown by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brown by Points: (N/A)
- Brown by Submission: (N/A)
Benitez vs Brown Prediction
UFC Vegas 46 Benitez-Brown prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gabriel Benitez (81%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (61%)
Benitez vs Brown Betting Trends & Stats
- Gabriel Benitez lost to Billy Quarantillo, by TKO, in his last fight on July 17, 2021.
- TJ Brown defeated Kai Kamaka III, by decision, in his last fight on May 1, 2021.
- Benitez averages 4.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Brown averages 3.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Benitez averages 3.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Brown averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Benitez averages 0.15 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Brown has a 36% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.