Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida State Seminoles and Florida Gators.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida State vs Florida Point Spread
The Gators are 2.5-point home favorites against the Seminoles. Florida is -122 to cover the spread, while Florida State is +100 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Florida State vs Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Florida State vs Florida Week 13 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Florida State vs Florida Moneyline
The Seminoles vs Gator moneyline has Florida as a -152 favorite, while Florida State is the +124 underdog on the road.
Florida State vs Florida Betting Trends
- Florida is 36-26 in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Florida defeated Florida State, 40-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Florida State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Florida State's last five games.
- Florida is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Florida's last five games.
Florida State vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida wins (67.0%)
Florida State vs Florida Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+124) | UF: (-152)
Spread: FSU: +2.5 (+100) | UF: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.