Florida vs Missouri Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
Florida vs Missouri Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Florida Gators (5-5, 2-5 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (5-5, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
Florida vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-310) | MIZZU: (+240)
Spread: FLA: -8.5 (-110) | MIZZU: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Florida vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida wins (89.7%)
Florida vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Florida and Missouri is tied at five wins each.
- Florida defeated Missouri, 41-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Florida is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Florida's last six games against Missouri.
- Missouris is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Missouri's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.