Florida vs Missouri Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Florida Gators (5-5, 2-5 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (5-5, 2-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
Florida vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-310) | MIZZU: (+240)
Spread: FLA: -8.5 (-110) | MIZZU: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Florida vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida wins (89.7%)
Florida vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Florida and Missouri is tied at five wins each.
- Florida defeated Missouri, 41-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Florida is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Florida's last six games against Missouri.
- Missouris is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Missouri's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!