FAU vs Old Dominion Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Florida Atlantic Owls (5-4, 3-2 C-USA) vs. Old Dominion Monarchs (3-6, 2-3 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: S.B. Ballard Stadium – Norfolk, VA
FAU vs Old Dominion Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FAU: (-280) | ODU: (+220)
Spread: FAU: -6.5 (-118) | ODU: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
FAU vs Old Dominion Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Atlantic Wins (85.6%)
FAU vs Old Dominion Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Old Dominion.
- Florida Atlantic defeated Old Dominion, 41-3, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Florida Atlantic is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Florida Atlantic's last 18 games.
- Old Dominion is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Old Dominion's last nine home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.