FIU vs Liberty Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
Florida International Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Liberty Flames (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium – Lynchburg, VA
FIU vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+235) | LIB: (-300)
Spread: FIU: +7.5 (-115) | LIB: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FIU: (14%) | LIB: (86%)
FIU vs Liberty Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: FIU: (32.7%) | Liberty: (67.3%)
FIU vs Liberty Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first head-to-head matchup between FIU and Liberty.
- FIU is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of FIU's last seven road games.
- Liberty is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Liberty's last eight games.
- Liberty defeated Western Kentucky on the road in Week 2, 30-24.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!