Ferencvaros vs Barcelona Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date and Prediction for Champions League Match
Ferencvaros vs Barcelona Match Info
2020-21 UEFA Champions League — Group Stage Matchday 5
Ferencvaros (0-1-3, 1 point) vs. FC Barcelona (4-0-0, 12 points)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Groupama Arena — Budapest, Hungary
Coverage: CBS All Access, FuboTV
Ferencvaros vs Barcelona Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FERE: (+650) | BAR: (-270) | DRAW: (+410)
Spread: FERE: +1 (+210) | BAR: -1 (+100)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-152)
Team to Score the First Goal: FERE: (+240) | BAR: (-310) I NO GOALS: (+2100)
Ferencvaros vs Barcelona Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Barcelona Wins
Percentages: Barcelona (75%) | Ferencvaros (9%) | Draw (16%)
Ferencvaros vs Barcelona Betting Trends & Stats
- Ferencvaros sits in last place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group G table, with a 0-1-3 record and a minus-eight goal differential.
- Barcelona sits in first place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group G table, with a 4-0-0 record and a plus-11 goal differential.
- Ferencvaros is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Barcelona is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Barcelona defeated Ferencvaros, 5-1, in the only head-to-head matchup between these clubs on Oct. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.