Falcons vs Vikings Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Falcons vs Vikings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+166) | MIN: (-194)
Spread: ATL: +4 (+100) | MIN: -4 (-120)
Total: 48 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 60% | MIN: 40%
Falcons vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- Atlanta is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last seven games against Atlanta.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games played in Week 1.
Falcons vs Vikings Stats
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Minnesota averaged 22.5 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Falcons vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Falcons-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Vikings and Falcons have played each other close in recent seasons and despite each team's best efforts, neither team has been able to blow the other out. Each of Atlanta's last five matchups with Minnesota have been decided by 13 points or fewer. Additionally, the Falcons have lost three of their last four games against the Vikings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.