Falcons vs Texans Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 5
By Zach Brunner
Falcons vs Texans Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (1-3, 0-2 Away) vs. Houston Texans (2-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Falcons vs Texans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+200) | HOU: (-235)
Spread: ATL: +5 (+100) | HOU: -5 (-120)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 48% | HOU: 52%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+10000) | HOU: (+3700)
Falcons vs Texans Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Atlanta's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
Falcons vs Texans Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 17.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is allowing 24.8 PPG this season (tied for No. 22 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 19.5 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Houston is allowing 19.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Atlanta lost to the Tennessee Titans, 24-10, at home in Week 4.
- Houston lost to the Carolina Panthers, 16-10, on the road in Week 4.
Falcons vs Texans Prop Bet
All Falcons-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Touchdowns 2nd Half: Over 2.5 (-132) — Both of these teams have started games relatively slow this season. Seven out of the 10 touchdowns scored by Houston this season have taken place in the second half of games. Out of the nine touchdowns Atlanta has scored this season, seven of them have also been in the second half of games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.