Falcons vs Panthers Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Thursday Night Football Game
Atlanta Falcons (1-6, 1-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (3-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Falcons vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+106) | CAR: (-124)
Spread: ATL: +1 (-106) | CAR: -1 (-114)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (22%) | CAR: (78%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+30000) | CAR: (+13000)
Falcons vs Panthers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: Panthers
Falcons vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Carolina.
- Carolina is 4-1 in its last 5 games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Carolina's last 15 games against Atlanta.
Falcons vs Panthers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 26.3 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 29.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 23.1 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.