Egypt vs South Africa Match Location & Start Time
Africa Cup of Nations 2019: Round of 16
Egypt (3-0-0) vs. South Africa (1-0-2)
Date: Saturday July 6, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Cairo International Stadium – Cairo, Egypt
Egypt vs South Africa Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EGY: (-190) | RSA: (+600) | DRAW: (+280)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: EGY: (-550) | RSA: (+350)
Spread: EGY: -1 (+175) | RSA: +1 (+150)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+156) | Under: (-190)
Team to Score the First Goal: EGY: (-250) | RSA: (+290) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Egypt vs South Africa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Africa defeated Egypt, 1-0, in the most recent meeting between these two nations, which was an international friendly played on Sept. 6, 2016.
- South Africa is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Egypt.
- Egypt is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- South Africa is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Egypt is the Group A winner (9 points), ahead of Uganda (4 points).
- South Africa finished in third place in Group D (behind Morocco and Ivory Coast).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.