Eastern Washington vs Texas Tech Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 22 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
EWU vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Eastern Washington Eagles (6-5, 4-3 Away) vs. No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2, 6-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena — Lubbock, TX
Coverage: BIG12 Network/ESPN+
EWU vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EWU: (+1400) | TTECH: (-4000)
Spread: EWU: +19.5 (-115) | TTECH: -19.5 (-105)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: EWU: (N/A) | TTECH: (+4800)
EWU vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Tech Red Raiders win (88.4%)
EWU vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Eastern Washington and Texas Tech.
- Eastern Washington is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Eastern Washington's last six games played in December.
- Texas Tech is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.