Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado Basketball Game Info
Eastern Washington Eagles (3-6, 2-2 Big Sky) vs. Northern Colorado Bears (8-6, 5-4 Big Sky)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of Colorado Arena – Greely, CO
Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EWU: (-198) | NCU: (+166)
Spread: EWU: -4.5 (-106) | NCU: +4.5 (-114)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EWU: (48%) | NCU: (52%)
Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Eastern Washington: 57.8%
Northern Colorado: 42.2%
Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado defeated Eastern Washington, 78-76, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Eastern Washington is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Northern Colorado.
- Eastern Washington is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Northern Colorado.
- Eastern Washington lost to Northern Colorado 78-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
- Northern Colorado defeated Eastern Washington, 78-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.