Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Eastern Michigan Eagles and Toledo Rockets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Point Spread
The Rockets are 8.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Toledo is -110 to cover the spread, while Eastern Michigan is -110 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Over/Under
The over/under for the Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Week 10 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Moneyline
The Eagles vs Rockets moneyline has Toledo as a -355 favorite, while Eastern Michigan is the +270 underdog on the road.
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Betting Trends
- Toledo is 33-11 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Toledo defeated Eastern Michigan, 45-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 18, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Eastern Michigan's last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Toledo's last 14 games against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan is 5-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games against Toledo.
- Toledo is 1-3 ATS in its last four home games.
Eastern Michigan vs Toledo Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (+270) | TOL: (-355)
Spread: EMU: +8.5 (-110) | TOL: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.