EMU vs Kent State Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Eastern Michigan Eagles (0-0, 0-0 MAC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (0-0, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Dix Stadium – Kent, OH
EMU vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (+152) | KENT: (-188)
Spread: EMU: +3.5 (-106) | KENT: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (30%) | KENT: (70%)
EMU vs Kent State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Eastern Michigan: (41.8%) | Kent State: (58.2%)
EMU vs Kent State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kent State defeated Eastern Michigan, 34-26, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 29, 2019.
- Kent State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Kent State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan finished the 2019 season with a 6-7 record.
- Kent State finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.