East Carolina vs SMU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
East Carolina Pirates (3-6, 0-5 AAC) vs. No. 25 SMU Mustangs (8-1, 4-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
ECU vs SMU Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+850) | SMU: (-1375)
Spread: ECU: +21 (-105) | SMU: -21 (-115)
Total: 72.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ECU: 45% | SMU: 55%
East Carolina vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- SMU defeated East Carolina, 55-31, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 12, 2016.
- SMU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 3-4 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with SMU.
- East Carolina lost to No. 17 Cincinnati, 46-43, at home in Week 10.
- SMU lost to No. 24 Memphis, 54-48, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.