Duke vs Georgetown Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for 2K Empire Classic at MSG
By Zach Brunner
Duke vs Georgetown Game Info
2K Empire Classic – 2019 Title Game
No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (5-0) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (4-1)
Date: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Duke vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-1075) | GTWN: (+700)
Spread: DUKE: -13 (-110) | GTWN: +13 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: 74% | GTWN: 26%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+800) | GTWN: (+12000)
Duke vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Georgetown, 86-84, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Nov. 22, 2015.
- Duke is 6-3 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Duke is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its five games played this season.
- Georgetown is 1-4 ATS in its five games played this season.
- Coming into this year's 2K Empire Classic, Duke was 7-3 in its last 10 games at MSG, dating back to the 2013-14 season.
- Duke defeated California, 87-52, in the semifinals of the 2K Empire Classic at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, Nov. 21.
- Georgetown defeated Texas, 82-66, in the semifinals of the 2K Empire Classic at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, Nov. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.