Duke vs Arkansas Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 26 NCAA Tournament Game
By Duel Staff
The No. 2 Duke Blue Devils versus the No. 4 Arkansas Razorbacks is on the Elite Eight schedule for Saturday. All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Duke vs Arkansas Point Spread
Duke is favored by 3.5 points against Arkansas. Duke is -114 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -106.
Duke vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for Duke-Arkansas on March 26 is 146.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Duke vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Duke vs Arkansas moneyline has Duke as a -178 favorite, while Arkansas is a +146 underdog.
Duke vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke wins (60.0%)
Duke vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Duke is 21-16-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils are 18-15.
- Duke has played 37 games this year, and 21 of them have gone over the total.
- Arkansas is 20-16-0 against the spread this season.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Razorbacks are 4-1 against the spread.
- Arkansas has played 36 games this year, and 21 of them have hit the over.
Duke vs Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Duke: (-178) | Arkansas: (+146)
- Spread: Duke: -3.5 (-114) | Arkansas: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 146.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)