Duke vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (11-10, 9-8 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (15-9, 9-6 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Duke vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+120) | UNC: (-142)
Spread: DUKE: +2.5 (-110) | UNC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (42%) | UNC: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+9000) | UNC: (+7500)
Duke vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 59.0%
Duke vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC defeated Duke, 91-87, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Duke is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against UNC.
- UNC is 99-86 in its 185 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Duke lost to Georgia Tech, 81-77 (OT), in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- UNC lost to Syracuse, 72-70, in its most recent game on March 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!