Tuesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Duke Blue Devils and the Pittsburgh Panthers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Point Spread
Duke is a 15-point favorfite against Pittsburgh. Duke is -110 to cover the spread, and Pittsburgh is -110.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Over/Under
The Duke-Pittsburgh matchup on March 1 has been given an over/under of 137 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Moneyline
Pittsburgh is a +920 underdog on the moneyline, while Duke is a -1800 favorite.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke win (88.7%)
Duke vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Duke is 18-11-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 15-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils are 7-4.
- Duke has played 29 games this season, and 14 of them have hit the over.
- Pittsburgh has 15 wins in 29 games against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 15-point underdog or more this year.
- Pittsburgh has played 29 games this season, and 13 of them have hit the over.
Duke vs Pittsburgh Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Duke: (-1800) | Pittsburgh: (+920)
- Spread: Duke: -15 (-110) | Pittsburgh: +15 (-110)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!