Dream vs Sun Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Dream (6-11, 3-5 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (12-6, 7-1 Home)
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Dream vs Sun Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+760) | CON: (-1400)
Spread: ATL: +13.5 (-106) | CON: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (+10000) | CON: (+550)
Dream vs Sun Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Sun (83%)
Dream vs Sun Betting Trends
- Connecticut defeated Atlanta, 78-67, in their only head-to-head matchup this season on May 14, 2021.
- Atlanta is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Connecticut is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Connecticut's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.