Drake vs Valparaiso Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Drake vs Valpo Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Drake Bulldogs (17-0, 8-0 MVC) vs. Valparaiso Crusaders (6-11, 3-5 MVC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center – Valparaiso, IN
Drake vs Valpo Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DRKE: (-1350) | VAL: (+810)
Spread: DRKE: -13.5 (-104) | VAL: +13.5 (-118)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DRKE: (95%) | VAL: (5%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DRKE: (+7500) | VAL: (N/A)
Drake vs Valpo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Drake vs Valpo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Drake defeated Valparaiso, 77-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Drake is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Valparaiso.
- Valparaiso is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Drake.
- Drake defeated Illinois State, 95-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Valparaiso lost to Evansville, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!