Dortmund vs Paderborn Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday 29
Borussia Dortmund (17-6-5, 57 points) vs. SC Paderborn 07 (4-7-17, 19 points)
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Benteler-Arena – Paderborn, Germany
TV Coverage: FS1 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Dortmund vs Paderborn Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BVB: (-320) I PAD: (+750) | DRAW: (+470)
Spread: BVB: -1 (-110) | PAD: +1 (+220)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+116) | Under: (-142)
Team to Score the First Goal: BVB: (-320) | PAD: (+240) I NO GOALS: (+2300)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Dortmund vs Paderborn Betting Trends & Stats
- Dortmund sits in second place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 17-6-5 (W-D-L) record and 57 points.
- Paderborn sits in last place (18th) of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 4-7-17 record and 19 points.
- Paderborn and Dortmund tied, 3-3, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Nov. 22, 2019.
- Dortmund is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Paderborn.
- Dortmund is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Paderborn is 0-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.