Colts vs Dolphins Game Info
Miami Dolphins (1-7, 0-3 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (5-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Colts vs Dolphins Betting Odds, Line, Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+400) | IND: (-500)
Spread: MIA: +10.5 (-115) | IND: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 59% | IND: 41%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIA: (+500000) | IND: (+5000)
Colts vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Miami is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games against Indianapolis.
- Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five games this season.
- Indianapolis is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indianapolis' last six games.
Dolphins vs Colts Stats
- Miami is averaging 12.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 32.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 22.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Miami defeated the New York Jets, 26-18, at home in Week 9.
- Indianapolis lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 26-24, on the road in Week 9.
Dolphins vs Colts Prop Bet
All Dolphins-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 1-13 (+145) — The Indianapolis Colts will look to keep pace in the AFC playoff race after a 26-24 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 9. They'll be without QB Jacoby Brissett and WR T.Y. Hilton as Brian Hoyer is set to make his first start of the 2019 season. The veteran showed last week that he can still run an NFL offense tallying three TDs in relief of Brissett. Meanwhile, Miami lost its starting running back, Mark Walton, to suspension and top WR Preston Williams to injury, potentially halting what was an offense that started to get things going with Ryan Fitzpatrick under center. If the Colts do win, something of note is that every Indianapolis game this season has been decided by seven points or less.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.